Cooking has always been my passion. Since moving to London in 2010, my passion for cooking has become even stronger. Post my former job in the financial institution, I started to explore the world of cuisine.
To get the basics of western style cooking, I learnt French food and patisserie. To get to know more healthy side of food, I learnt Macrobiotic. Putting all these together, I enjoy my style of cooking. I do care about what I eat and what is good for my health. To me, homemade food is just about knowing what I eat.
After spending 8 years in UK, I came back to Japan, where my soul food is. Specially these days, I spend most of my time, dedicating to Wagashi. It is such a joy to feel nature and four seasons through making Wagashi.
I would love to share my homestyle Japanese cooking and Wagashi making to non-Japanese students. From my experience in London, it is very exciting to learn new recipes using local ingredients. I am very happy if I could assist you to do so as we are all food lovers.
- Holding Japanese Wagashi making class and seasonal cooking.
- Wagashi making and selling, collaboration work with Kuba Coffee Roastery at Kitasando.
- Wagashi making, Chanoma cafe, London
- Japanese Cuisine & Wagashi Instructor, London
- Food Editor, Magazine Journey, London
- Collaboration work with Mayuka Yamazaki for her Ikebana, Japanese flower arrangement lesson ‘Ikeru’, Tokyo
- Certified macrobiotic practitioner by UK macrobiotic association
- Diplome de Cuisine, Le Cordon Bleu, London
- Pâtisserie course, Bellouet Conseil, Paris
- Diploma, Japanese confectionery ‘Wagashi’, Happy Cooking Tokyo