Cooking has always been my passion. Since moving to London in 2010, my passion for cooking has become even stronger. Post my former job in the financial institution, I started to explore the world of cuisine.
To get the basics of western style cooking, I learnt French food and patisserie. To get to know more healthy side of food, I learnt Macrobiotic. Putting all these together, I enjoy my style of cooking. I do care about what I eat and what is good for my health. To me, homemade food is just about knowing what I eat.
After spending 8 years in UK, I came back to Japan, where my soul food is. Specially these days, I spend most of my time, dedicating to Wagashi- Japanese confectionery making. It is such a joy to feel nature and four seasons through Wagashi.
I would love to share my home-style Japanese cooking and Wagashi making to non-Japanese. From my experience in London, it is very exciting to learn new recipes using local ingredients around you. I am very happy if I could assist you to do so as we are all food lovers.
– Holding Japanese cooking and wagashi making classes.
– Collaboration work with Mayuka Yamazaki for her Ikebana, flower arrangement lesson ‘Ikeru’.
– Used to sell traditional Japanese sweets at the local cafe in London.
– Held several cooking and sweet making classes in London
– Developed and published recipes in a Japanese community magazine.
– Certified macrobiotic practitioner by UK macrobiotic association
– Diplome de Cuisine, Le Cordon Bleu, London
– Pâtisserie course, Bellouet Conseil, Paris
– Diploma, Japanese confectionery ‘wagashi’, Happy Cooking Tokyo
Follow me on Instagram